Confused about Winter care for biracial hair: 5 quick tips to protect curly and wavy hair.
1. Use a moisturizing shampoo & conditioner to maintain healthy hydrated hair!
2. Winter weather is as drying for the skin as it for you hair. A leave-in moisturizer will enhance the benefits of your moisturizing shampoo & conditioner regimen.
3. Give the curling iron and blow dryer a break! Heat from these tools plus the cold weather can cause hair to become brittle. Try natural curly styles.
4. Only wear wool hats that are lined with a silk or satin material. Wool pulls at the hair causing breakage and split ends. A silk or satin liner will prevent breakage. (Photo on Etsy)
5. Try braids and twists during these months. These protective styles are pretty and can last up to a week!